Remington 870/1100 Extractor Replacement
Remington 870/1100 Extractor Replacement is one of the must have upgrades for Remington 870.
Machined extractor is one of the must-have upgrades for your Remington 870/1100. It insures reliable extraction of fired shells. Non-MIM extractor costs just $14.99 but improves your shotgun dramatically.
You will learn how to change the Remington 870 extractor from the instruction below. The procedure is really easy.
Remington 870 extractor replacement will take just a several minutes.
Remington 870 Extractor Replacement
First of all, make sure that your shotgun is unloaded. Check both magazine tube and chamber, check visually and by touch.
1. Disassemble your Remington 870/1100 shotgun and take out breech Bolt:
2. Put a flat head screwdriver between a plunger and the extractor.
3. Pull the extractor plunger back to depress the spring which is located behind it.
4. Then lift the extractor out rotating it.
5. Take the new non-MIM extractor and push it rotating in until it snaps in place with click.
Remington 870/1100 Extractor Installation Video
I have created following video to show you how to change the extractor on a Remington 870:
|Get Remington 870 Non MIM Extractor here: //tinyurl.com/bew5ado|