Nordic Components Magazine Extension Clamp

Many readers asked me about Nordic Components Magazine Extension Clamp. This clamp looks good and works well. It is wide and holds magazine extension and barrel firmly.

This extension is made of aluminum which makes it lightweight.

The design of this clamp is good and it looks good on Remington 870.

There is version with picatinny-type accessory rail where you can install flashlight or laser.

Nordic Components Magazine Extension Clamp
Nordic Components Magazine Extension Clamp
Nordic Components Magazine Extension Clamp
Nordic Components Magazine Extension Clamp
Recommended Product:
Nordic Components Magazine Extension Clamp
Nordic Components Magazine Extension Clamp
Get Nordic Components Magazine Extension Clamp on Brownells

Related Post:

Magazine Extensions for Remington 870 Shotgun (Nordic Components, Choate, TacStar, Remington, ATI)

6 thoughts on “Nordic Components Magazine Extension Clamp

• 27.06.2012 at 04:15

Hi,
    I would like to add my five 5 cents about this product.
    Clamp itself is very nice, but on my Express model after some shots it left some scratches on the barrel. So, I just made leather liner and glued it to inner side of the clamp. It works well and no scratches. :)

• 08.11.2012 at 03:08

While at training recently two of my coworkers with extension tubes on their shotguns experienced a blow out of their magazine spring and follower because the extension tube worked its way free. Will this clamp help keep this from happening? I was able to tighten mine from time to time and was lucky I wasnt chasing my spring like a slinky down range.

• 08.11.2012 at 05:53

Tim, yes, of course, magazine extension clamp will help to hold the extension in place. What extension do you have? What extensions your coworkers use?

• 09.11.2012 at 11:07

Vitaly, thanks for getting back to me. The extension tube that we all have is the Wilson Combat-two shot extension tube with right hand sling mount.

Thanks again. I will be adding the clamp to my weapon.

• 09.11.2012 at 11:19

Vitaly, I was just watching the Wilson Combat installation video. They installed a washer with the extension tube (wave washer?) Is this meant to secure the extension tube thus preventing my issue? My shotgun does not have this washer.