Remington now offers AAC’s flash hider on their website. Not sure who needs it but it looks very cool :)
Introducing AAC’s newest addition to the Brakeout® muzzle device series, the Brakeout 2.0 SG12 (Rem®Choke) choke tube for 12-gauge shotguns. As with all AAC products, the Brakeout 2.0 SG12 has been designed to offer the utmost performance under the most demanding conditions.
Developed to mitigate the aggressive muzzle signature of defensive-use shotguns, the Brakeout 2.0 SG12 has been proven to reduce both felt recoil and muzzle flash for any shotgun utilizing a Rem® Choke compatible barrel. The Brakeout 2.0 SG12 is machined from a single piece of heat treated 17-4 stainless steel and features a durable black oxide finish. By incorporating Rem® Choke architecture into this new Brakeout, users will be assured of accuracy with rifled slugs and consistent shot patterns with both lead and steel shot.
The breaching points defined by the cuts for the patented Blackout ® style 3-prong flash hider resets the bar for versatility and combined performance for today’s tactical breaching choke tubes.
• Machined from solid billet 17-4 stainless steel
• Treated with a black oxide finish
• Promotes consistent shot placement
• Rem® Choke thread pitch
• Compatible with: 870, 1100, 11-87, V3 and any shotgun utilizing a Rem® Choke thread pattern
• Proven to reduce recoil
• Three prong design decreases muzzle flash
• Optimized performance with all types Of shot (lead or steel) and slugs
• Positive breaching design for enhanced surface engagement