Old "Ramblin' Joe" on HD guns:

Talk about everything not related to Remington 870
Synchronizor
Elite Shotgunner

Old "Ramblin' Joe" on HD guns:

Post by Synchronizor » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:43 pm

US Vice-President Joe Biden recently appeared in an interview where he suggested that a double-barreled 12ga shotgun would make for a more effective and easier to control weapon than the light rifles he's trying to ban, like the AR-15.

Now, normally I'm really turned off by the jerks who hand their inexperienced girlfriend a powerful firearm without proper instruction, just so they can film them getting beat up by it and post it on the internet. It's stupid and exploitative, and any of the gun ranges I spend time at are likely to kick you out if they see you being so irresponsible with a new shooter (and the better ones are likely to invite your girl to stick around so she can learn to shoot properly). While this response video compiles several of those, at least they're used to make a good point.
Biden HD.JPG
Click for the video:
Biden HD.JPG (21.01 KiB) Viewed 5127 times

the funniest clip is at the end, so watch it all the way through.

Who's brain fart was it to put this moron in charge of the committee evaluating firearm safety? Not only is he clueless about the characteristics of the firearms he's supposed to be evaluating, his home-defense advice puts his wife exposed on the front porch, with an unwieldy hunting gun that is now empty because she used it as a noise maker in a way that could actually land her in prison according to Delaware's laws. I know Biden almost got expelled from law school for plagiarism, begged out of the charges, and went on to graduate near the bottom of his class; but even so, this is just pathetic.

DaveC
Addict Shotgunner

Re: Old "Ramblin' Joe" on HD guns:

Post by DaveC » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:22 am

During one of his Dem. party presidential campaigns he plagiarized a bunch of stuff from a British Labor Party leader, Neal Kinnock speech! :roll:
Alle Kunst ist umsonst, wenn ein Engel in das Zündloch prunst.

Kentactic
Senior Shotgunner

Re: Old "Ramblin' Joe" on HD guns:

Post by Kentactic » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:37 pm

Theres no insult strong enough to do Joe biden justice.

kkinderen
New Shotgunner

Re: Old

Post by kkinderen » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:52 am

Kentactic wrote:Theres no insult strong enough to do Joe biden justice.
Compare him to Dan Quayle? That should do it.

Lately I've gotten the impression the sole job of the vice president is to be the court jester. I think he is there to distract us so we aren't paying attention to the real damaging stuff going on in the current administration.

Quayle, Gore, Chaney & Biden. I see a pattern.

Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.