American Shot Sizes part II: Buckshot - Shotguns 101 #2

Tactical, combat, military, law enforcement and home defense use of a Remington 870 shotgun.
Synchronizor
Elite Shotgunner

American Shot Sizes part II: Buckshot - Shotguns 101 #2

Post by Synchronizor » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:45 am

Buckshot Thumbnail_Button.jpg
Click for the video
Buckshot Thumbnail_Button.jpg (41.31 KiB) Viewed 2720 times

In the previous video, I established some basic shot-related concepts, and discussed standard American birdshot sizes. Now, in this video, I'll talk a little more about the distinction between birdshot and buckshot, and go over American buckshot sizes.

If you haven't seen it yet, I recommend watching part one before viewing this video. Part two should stand on its own for folks who have a basic understanding of shotguns; but complete newcomers should at least watch the first three-and-a-half minutes of part one, which goes over the basic terms and concepts I'll build upon here.

I also recommend watching this video with the annotations turned on. I'll be adding various notes to provide further details and address some common questions and potential points of confusion. There will be no giant flags blocking the video, and absolutely no begging for subscriptions or likes.

My Shot Size Guide (V0.9 - last updated 06/11/2014) can be viewed or downloaded here.

The Shotguns 101 video series focuses on general shotgunning topics. I already have a lot of ideas for future videos, but I'd still like to hear any suggestions you might have.