Upgraded barrel

Discuss all accessories and upgrades available for the Remington 870 shotgun: stocks, forends, barrels, chokes, magazine extensions, followers, safeties, sights etc.
Ace

Re: Upgraded barrel

Post by Ace » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:11 am

Hey All,
This is a great site a lot of information for the REM 870. I purchased an 870 tactical HD 6 chambered mag one piece. After I purchased a rifle barrel for it I realized it would not fit without this spacer. Thanks so I hit the web and found the answer here I call Remington today and just my luck they are out of stock on back order with no idea of when some more will come in. So I bought it and will sit on the barrel until they come in.

Does anyone here have one? I am curious to know if you think the TacStar Shotgun Picatinny Rail Mounts will fit over that spacer is says that it Fits standard 1" diameter magazine extensions.…

http://www.tacstar.com/home/railmounts.php

Synchronizor
Elite Shotgunner

Post by Synchronizor » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:24 am

The receiver's magazine tube has a 1" OD, so anything that fits over it would have to be greater than 1" externally. I would not expect clamp-on rails intended for 1" magazine or extension tubes to fit.

What are you looking to mount?

Ace

Post by Ace » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:55 am

Just want to mount a light on the mag but don't have to. Just that I got the tacstar mount and would have liked to use it. eBay !