Best aftermarket follower - S&J?

Discuss all accessories and upgrades available for the Remington 870 shotgun: stocks, forends, barrels, chokes, magazine extensions, followers, safeties, sights etc.
Craig
New Shotgunner

Re: Best aftermarket follower - S&J?

Post by Craig » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:57 pm

Synchronizer, I have the Express Tactical 6+1 with the factory installed 2 shot extension. The S&J magazine spring is more robust than the factory and is exactly the same length. It performs great.

12GAfun
Super Shotgunner

Post by 12GAfun » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:47 pm

I just got a S&J follower, it's a no jam style that is best used with mag tube extensions. I have it running in a Choate +3 mag tube kit and so far it works great, a lot better than the GG&G stainless steel follower and the one that came with the kit. I have also Upgraded the carrier dog spring and the trigger spring and I will say this has been the best $10 bucks spent on springs. My 870 now has all police issue 870 springs in the carrier and trigger.

Craig
New Shotgunner

Post by Craig » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:37 am

Remington + 2

Nat_usp
Shotgunner

Post by Nat_usp » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:02 pm

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

Stainless steel

Banshee
Guru Shotgunner

Post by Banshee » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:31 pm

Nat_usp wrote:[center]Image[/center]

Stainless steel
And who makes that one?
Last edited by Banshee on Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
The devil danced as he went down, in the hail of arrows comin' Out on the wild Montana ground, Custer died a-runnin'.

Nat_usp
Shotgunner

Post by Nat_usp » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:41 am

Banshee wrote:
And makes that one?
I live in Thailand. ^_^

badboybeeson
Moderator of the S&J Hardware Forum

Post by badboybeeson » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:22 pm

12GAfun wrote:I just got a S&J follower, it's a no jam style that is best used with mag tube extensions. I have it running in a Choate +3 mag tube kit and so far it works great, a lot better than the GG&G stainless steel follower and the one that came with the kit. I have also Upgraded the carrier dog spring and the trigger spring and I will say this has been the best $10 bucks spent on springs. My 870 now has all police issue 870 springs in the carrier and trigger.
Thanks for the feed back, which type did you get the type, 1,2,or 3
S&J

12GAfun
Super Shotgunner

Post by 12GAfun » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:29 pm

I have one of there green ones that said was a no jam follower and it is, I used to have issues with my Remington 870 +2 mag tube kit not allowing me to completely load to 6 shells. I was at the time using a GG&G stainless steel follower, after getting this S&J follower I was wondering if it would work in the Remington kit and it had performed great with at Wilson +6-7 shot spring added and no more jamming. I also replace the clamp with the Magpul clamp and it works so much better.

Banshee
Guru Shotgunner

Post by Banshee » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:56 am

I live in Thailand. ^_^[/quote]

I finely got around to making a couple of followers like yours.

Last edited by Banshee on Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
The devil danced as he went down, in the hail of arrows comin' Out on the wild Montana ground, Custer died a-runnin'.

BlueSmoke
Shotgunner

Post by BlueSmoke » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:13 am

The S&J Hardware products are made in Canada. I believe the Delrin followers are the best there are.

The follower designs all feature relief cuts to allow use in the dimpled magazine tubes on Remington and H&R 1871 shotguns.

My name is Scott Mueller and I am a US distributor of S&J Hardware parts and accessories.

Having product in the US ready to ship helps alleviate the high cost of international shipping and the US Customs delays that some experience with their parcels.

I have product in stock and am able to serve the US market quickly.

Please see my site at;

http://www.sjhardware.us

Please note the suffix for my web site is dot US not dot com.

Currently I have type 2 and type 3 followers in stock as well as other S&J Hardware items.

Please contact me at sales@sjhardware.us if you have any questions.

S&J Hardware: Parts That Don't Compromise. Pure Performance Like Your Life Depends On It......

Image Image Image